2019, that's a wrap!
virtual option still available
An evening run with a holiday vibe, taking runners over and back on the Flagler Bridge! The only race that includes the Flagler Bridge. You'll feel pretty special participating in this one! The run starts at 5:15p, ending with a celebrations at Veteran's Park, just across from the beach.
Register by November 18th to get your name on your bib!
Starts and ends in Veteran's Park 105 S 2nd St, Flagler Beach, FL 32136. Runners depart the start line running West on S 2nd then will turn right onto Flagler Ave. They will then turn left onto the Flagler Bridge, making a sharp turnaround at Wadsworth Park and head back over the bridge in the pedestrian lane. Runners make a sharp left off the bridge onto Moody Lane and turn left into Betty Steflick Park. They will then get on the boardwalk that takes them to S Flagler Ave at the library. They will take Flagler Ave to S 2nd, turning right to head to the finish.
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES 12/13 at 11:59a. REGISTER IN PERSON AT PACKET PICK UP OR ONSITE AT THE RACE (if race is not sold out).
Early Registration 7/17-9/22: $25
Regular Registration 9/23-12/1: $30
Late Registration 12/2-12/13: $35
Day Of: $35
Virtual: $20 (can't come to the event, do it on your own and still get the medal and shirt!) *shirt sizes not guaranteed
Top male and female, top male and female masters, 3 deep in every 5 year age group. 9 and U, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and up.
Finisher medals to all finishers-glow in the dark!
Soft gender specific shirts-glow in the dark!
After party at Veteran's Park
Free s'mores from Cypress Point Family Dentistry
Free hot chocolate or coffee from Java Joint
Free sangria from Flagler Beachfront Winery
Free donut from Swillerbees
We can only guarantee shirt sizes for those that registered prior to 12/3. If you want to change your shirt size at the race we cannot guarantee we'll have other sizes available.
Virtual Option Added! Run or walk the 3.1 mile distance on your own between now and the end of the year (no proof necessary, we trust you) and receive a race number, shirt and medal in the mail! $20. *shirt sizes not guaranteed
Packet Pick Up: Friday December 13th 4p-7p at Fitness One: 250 Old Kings Rd S, Flagler Beach. Onsite on race day starting at 4p.
Charity Partner: Christmas Come True Your participation helps support local families in need!
• I've never run at night, do I have anything to be concerned about? We will have bike roamers on the course until the last runner finishes. There is one short section of the course that is on a dirt road & a section of boardwalk. All runners are required to wear a headlamp or carry a flashlight. We will have lights on various places throughout the course. There are a few dark areas of the course but you will be very safe.
• Is there water on the course? We will have a water station on the course on the west side of the bridge, which is about a mile into the course. .
• Will there be pre-race packet pick up? Yes! Friday December 13th 4p-7p at Fitness One: 250 Old Kings Rd, Flagler Beach.
• What time should I arrive on race day? You should always allow extra time to deal with traffic, parking, warming up, bathroom trips, etc. We recommend you arrive at least one hour in advance.
• Will there be bag drop available? No. Since the parking areas, the start line and finish line are all in close proximity to each other we will not be checking bags.
• Are strollers allowed? This course is not very stroller friendly. The pedestrian path on the way back over the bridge is very narrow as is the boardwalk section of the course. If you do bring a stroller we ask that you start in the back and stay over to the right as to not block people from passing.
• What is the parking situation? There is a lot of parking throughout Flagler Beach but it's spread out. Click here for a parking map.
• Is the race professionally chip timed? Absolutely! Red Pointer Productions is handling our timing again. Your chip will be on the back of your bib number. Make sure you pin your number to the front of your shirt and wear it on your outside layer.